Try Marijuana Campaign Slogans
0th, -
Educating voters on why it is necessary to legalize cannabis is very important. Perhaps equally important is convincing people who have never used marijuana to give it a try. There has been a devastatingly effective disinformation campaign in this country for nearly 100 years persuading citizens that cannabis is harmful to our health when in fact the exact opposite is true.
image from the 1937 disinformation movie, Reefer Madness

For this reason, we now need to counter-act that with information about marijuana's beneficial and medicinal uses. I think once people give it a chance, they'll come to find out how great it is. So, I propose a TRY MARIJUANA campaign. Here are some slogans that I'm working on for the campaign:

Want to have a good time with your friends? Don't want to be hungover the next day? TRY MARIJUANA

Stress and worry are bad for your health. When you need to just relax, TRY MARIJUANA

Aspirin has side effects that may be harmful to your health. Cannabis can relieve pain without harmful side effects. TRY MARIJUANA

Do you like to smoke, but know you could get cancer from cigarettes? TRY MARIJUANA

Do you embarrass yourself when you get too drunk at parties? Don't be foolish, TRY MARIJUANA

No Doctor bills, no doctor pills. TRY MARIJUANA (from @Oddest_Goddess, via twitter)

Ever sobered up the next day and regretted who you went to bed with? Weed is safer. TRY MARIJUANA

Want all the fun without the hangover? TRY MARIJUANA

Want to smoke something that is actually good for your lungs? TRY MARIJUANA

Got a lot on your mind? Want to just relax and enjoy life? TRY MARIJUANA

Need a pick-me-up in the morning without all the jitters of coffee? A great way to start your day! TRY MARIJUANA

You know that feeling when your friends won't talk to you the next day after you got drunk, but you can't quite remember why? Weed is safer. TRY MARIJUANA

Ever wonder why your prescription medications come with so many warning of serious and dangerous side effects? Cannabis is safer. TRY MARIJUANA

If you have an idea for a great TRY MARIJUANA campaign slogan, reply in the comments section or tweet it to @DazeoftheWeek.

~DAZEY
Replies (0)
Comment, Photo, Video, Link: